Saturday 5 October 2013

Ko au 'eni, mou me'a mai ft. Siaosi Halisi Kei Jr.

These are new photos that I took today with my little brother in it. They have not been edited yet but will be as soon as possible. He will be a big part in my concept as I will not also be portraying my culture heritage and what's contained in it, but I will also be portraying the significant roles in a Tongan female and male background. In these photos he is doing dance movements of a traditional Tongan male dance. This is called a Tulaafale. This dance is varied between war dance moves (e.g. several of the haka moves), spreading the legs evenly, bending them, and bending his arms and slapping them together in time with the music. The smiling and eye contact ties in well with hand movements to make the dance more appealing.  


3 comments:

  1. Good job these look great. I love the contrast of the blue against the red. And your explanation is perfect. Well done

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOOOOOW these look sooo amazing, great jOb!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you mrs clemence . yeah i like it as well :) yay!
    aw thank sammy! you the bomb :)

    ReplyDelete